We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Travelling to South Korea in December 2012

Metro Manila...
Level Contributor
2 posts
53 reviews
Save Topic
Travelling to South Korea in December 2012

Hi friends,

I would like to know what will be the best itinerary for a group of 3,... me, my wife and our 6 yr old daughter. We are flying to Busan on December 1 and would like to visit Seoul and Jeju ( 2 days each)...

I will appreciate your advice.

Thanks so much.

Ogie

Rayleigh, United...
Destination Expert
for Seoul, Rothenburg
Level Contributor
11,285 posts
240 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Travelling to South Korea in December 2012

Please bear in mind it will likely be very cold.

Taipei, Taiwan
Level Contributor
889 posts
320 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Travelling to South Korea in December 2012

One of the main things to do in Seoul during the winter is to go skiing, however in December I am not sure if there will be enough snow yet, but I suspect their will be. There are a lot of things to do in Seoul, it just depends on what you want and what you like to do. Shopping, eating, visting historical sites, etc etc. I have never been to Jeju or Busan so I cannot comment about either one, but I woudl agree with ethelman, it will be cold, even in Jeju.

Metro Manila...
Level Contributor
2 posts
53 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Travelling to South Korea in December 2012

Hello Friends,

Thank you for replying. I am thinking of just concentrating our trip to Seoul and just go skiing in Muju in Dyeogsan instead. What do you think? It'll be less travel and will not cause inconvenience to my 6 yr old daughter... are there nice theme parks in Seoul aside from lotte world?

Thanks so much for your answers...it is a lot of help.

4. Re: Travelling to South Korea in December 2012

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 4:17 pm, June 20, 2013