We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Gangnam to Incheon Airport

Sydney, Australia
Level Contributor
491 posts
108 reviews
Save Topic
Gangnam to Incheon Airport

Can someone please advise how to get from Sonnenyeon station on line 9, to Incheon Airport. using the subway and the airport express line

costs and approx times too, thanks

Art

Mentioned in this post
Incheon
Incheon
South Korea
Seattle, Washington
Level Contributor
31 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Gangnam to Incheon Airport

If you mean Sinnonheyon station, take the express train to Gimpo airport. Get on the airport train on the other side of the same platform you got off the first train and it will take you to Incheon airport. The express subway portion of the journey will be approximately 30 minutes and Gimpo-Incheon portion will be another 30 minutes or so. So 90 minutes should be enough including the wait time. I don't know the exact fare, but it should be between 5000-6000 won.

Edited: 10:31 pm, April 29, 2012
Mentioned in this post
Incheon
Incheon
South Korea
Sydney, Australia
Level Contributor
491 posts
108 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Gangnam to Incheon Airport

thanks for your help

we leave Gangnam early tomorrow morn so I'm grateful that you got back to us so quickly!

rgds

Art

Sydney, Australia
Level Contributor
491 posts
108 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Gangnam to Incheon Airport

PS Yes we meant Sinnonheyon thanks

Rayleigh, United...
Destination Expert
for Seoul, Rothenburg
Level Contributor
12,713 posts
249 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Gangnam to Incheon Airport

although you didn't ask this, there is also the KAL bus from Ritz Carlton. It also takes 90 mins and costs more. But you DO get your bags loaded and unloaded for you.

Andong, Kaesong-si...
1 post
1 review
Save Reply
5. Re: Gangnam to Incheon Airport

I need to be at incheon airport by 8.30 am....what are the early morning bus timings from gangnam bus terminal to incheon airport? I seem to get timings on the net only for airport into Seoul!

Mentioned in this post
Seoul
Seoul
South Korea
6. Re: Gangnam to Incheon Airport

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 6:17 am, December 17, 2013