We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

weather in Korea

Which Seoul hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Rayleigh, United...
Destination Expert
for Seoul, Rothenburg
Level Contributor
11,106 posts
223 reviews
Save Topic
weather in Korea

For our guests from warm countries. PLEASE do some research before you fix your trip. It can be VERY wet; it can be VERY hot and humid; it can be VERY VERY cold.

Please do not assume "it'll be ok for me". It may be uncomfortable if you do not choose wisely.

melbourne
Destination Expert
for Seoul
Level Contributor
1,587 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: weather in Korea

Still no response from the moderator :(

Maybe we can post one in the forum first then request sticky ?

Singapore
Level Contributor
2 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
12. Re: weather in Korea

Hi

Can anyone recommend any good accommodation near Everland Themepark.

Besides LotteWorld and Everland, are there any other themeparks with exciting roller coaster rides?

Thanks!

Singapore
Level Contributor
281 posts
73 reviews
Save Reply
13. Re: weather in Korea

mojo, think u post yr qtn at the wrong place. u shld be able to get a reply easily if u used the "Ask a question" in blue on yr top left.

To the destination experts, if u visit the various forum of other ctries, it's always the same few qtns :P but it's defintely tougher in planning my trip to seoul due to the language barrier, so a big thank you to u guys for yr patience n contributions. :D

Singapore
Level Contributor
2 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
14. Re: weather in Korea

Thanks to all. Actually I agree my question was a rather lame one as I have since done some research on the net. Anyway leaving for Seoul in November. Researching on where to stay. Tried to book Western Co-Op as it has the airport shuttle to the the hotel which is very important for me as I am travelling with young children but it is fully booked. Cheers!

Alabang
Level Contributor
127 posts
Save Reply
15. Re: weather in Korea

Hi all

I am going to Seoul this march 7 to 10. I went to the advisor on the weather and found out that its 10C warmest and 0C coldest. Its my first time to be in Seoul and am from a tropical country, the Philippines. Am preparing the clothes i think i might need but i need your advise of what really is the weather and what clothes i should and should not bring. (My trip is partly training, partly pleasure).

Thanks.

Bongmaj

Jakarta, Indonesia
Level Contributor
10 posts
56 reviews
Save Reply
16. Re: weather in Korea

I'll visit Seoul on this September. What's the most suitable clothes? I'm from Indonesia, which is a warm country. Thanks a lot.

17. Re: weather in Korea

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:17 am, August 17, 2014