We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

YongPyong Ski Resort - Ski Equipment Rental Contact To Share

Which Seoul hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Singapore, Singapore
Level Contributor
36 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
YongPyong Ski Resort - Ski Equipment Rental Contact To Share

Hi

Just came back from my Jeju, YongPyong & Seoul holiday. Best family holiday you had, especially enjoy our 2 full days ski at Yongpyong.

If you planning to go on your own, here is a contact you can call for cheaper ski wear/equipment rental, Ski lesson (taught by a english speaking Australian student there), and cheaper ski lift .....

You can contact Choi Yong Gil, 010 88131976 or email him at 1976Gil@gmail.com

They will drive will to theri shop to select your equipment. if you have a group, remember to put your neogotiation skill to test.

You will definatelly save 40 to 50% comparing to getting it direct from YongPyong resort itself.

If you need transport from Airport to YongPyong, I have taxi conatct too.

Seoul
Level Contributor
36 posts
Save Reply
41. Re: YongPyong Ski Resort - Ski Equipment Rental Contact To Share

i can recommend you nice pension near Yonpyeong resort with English speaking hosts.You can book their rooms via travel agent in Seoul : www.wowcoreatour.com - choose 2 days ski trip and book it (thats where they will take you). Owners will take you for FREE to resort and back and provide you with other additional services like wine selection or making tasty BBQ. And its located only 5-10 min away from Yonpyeong.

Its very convinient and all my foreign friends went there via this co. Hope this will help you.

Hong Kong, China
1 post
1 review
Save Reply
42. Re: YongPyong Ski Resort - Ski Equipment Rental Contact To Share

Hi, thank you for your posts and details.

My friends and I are heading to Yongpyong at the end of Jan 2013 and would like to email Choi Yong Gil regarding the rentals (if he still works there). So you had suggested that he meet us at the resort and he'll bring us to his store? Is it close by or should we save some time for the rental process?

I'm a bit hesitant about the language barrier and given that only Max can speak English at Dragon Valley, was it difficult to obtain lift passes and enjoy the emenities at the hotel?

Thanks!

Edited: 2:11 am, December 28, 2012
Singapore, Singapore
Level Contributor
11 posts
61 reviews
Save Reply
43. Re: YongPyong Ski Resort - Ski Equipment Rental Contact To Share

does Choi Yong Gil still working? want to go for ski trip soon

Kathu, Thailand
Level Contributor
1 post
5 reviews
Save Reply
44. Re: YongPyong Ski Resort - Ski Equipment Rental Contact To Share

Hi ToGoHoliday,

Thanks for the useful info about Yongpyong, we are planning to go this year Dec or Jan.

Do you think your contact for airport is still current?

If so, can you pass on some contact number or email?

Cheers,

Isa

singapore
8 posts
Save Reply
45. Re: YongPyong Ski Resort - Ski Equipment Rental Contact To Share

Hi would u share yr contact from incheon airport to yongpyong ski resort? Thanks

singapore
8 posts
Save Reply
46. Re: YongPyong Ski Resort - Ski Equipment Rental Contact To Share

Hi would u share yr contact from incheon airport to yongpyong ski resort? Thanks

Goyang, South Korea
Level Contributor
78 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
47. Re: YongPyong Ski Resort - Ski Equipment Rental Contact To Share

We can help you with any of this.

Drops us a line at bookings@ski-korea.com

48. Re: YongPyong Ski Resort - Ski Equipment Rental Contact To Share

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:16 am, October 30, 2015