We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

BEST PLACES for Dollar Exchange

Which Seoul hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Cali Sun
Level Contributor
725 posts
113 reviews
Save Topic
BEST PLACES for Dollar Exchange

Can someone advise where would be the best place for USD $ Exhange at the Airport- we would like to change a small amount of $ to pay the KAL Bus to Hotel

Also, We will be at the Westin Chosun, where are good $ exchanges nearby?

Thank you always..

Seoul, South Korea
Level Contributor
514 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: BEST PLACES for Dollar Exchange

You got to exchange at the banks. There are many banks at the arrival floor of ICN. The rates are almost same between those banks. In downtown, there are lots of banks near Westin Chosun. Just visit any bank to exchange money.

I think the exchange rate at airport and downtown is almost same. But avoid exchanging at hotel.

Here is a exchange rate discount coupon!

www.keb.co.kr/IBS/ncustomer/en/jc/jc_205.jsp

Tasmanian
Level Contributor
187 posts
85 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: BEST PLACES for Dollar Exchange

My Korean friend in Japan advised me that anywhere in Korea was a good place to change money...always a good rate.

3. Re: BEST PLACES for Dollar Exchange

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:33 am, December 16, 2009