We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Jump and Nanta

Singapore
Level Contributor
99 posts
Save Topic
Jump and Nanta

Anyone seen the "Jump" or "Nanta" show?

Which is better?

Can we get tickets in Seoul or do we have to purchase before hand?

New York
Level Contributor
1,877 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Jump and Nanta

I happened to see both shows since both of them played on off-broadway in here in NYC. I am pretty sure it's won't be that different from NY version. I liked the both show since they are quite different. Nanta is similar to "Stomp" heavey percussion playing in kitchen setting, whereas Jump is very acrobatic with lots of marshal arts moves thrown in. Take your pick. When I was is Seoul, there were couple of break-dancing shows in theaters in Daehakro area, although I didn't get to see them due to time constraints, my korean friends were all raving about them.

Singapore
Level Contributor
99 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Jump and Nanta

Thanks, I'll be sure to try to get tickets while I'm there.

3. Re: Jump and Nanta

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 6:18 pm, September 30, 2009