We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Self Drive in Korea

Singapore, Singapore
1 post
Save Topic
Self Drive in Korea

Hi,

We are try to get some advice on self drive in Korea.For example (a) How to get materials and resource to plan for the trip especially the route prior to arriving in Seoul?

(b) As we would like to have some flexibility in spending more time some destinations; is there a risk if we only book for accomodation for the next destination when we are in the current location instead of doing all the pre-booking first. The period of travelling is end Oct to early Nov10.

(c) Any one know or have used any self drive travel agent who can recomend and plan the route for such trip?

Thanks a mil!

Rayleigh, United...
Destination Expert
for Seoul, Rothenburg
Level Contributor
11,414 posts
242 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Self Drive in Korea

I wish you good luck with a very ambitious project. I suppose you speak some Korean.

I also speak a small amount of Korean and read it fairly quickly, but I have never thought of trying something so brave. I use public transport between locations and rent a car to get around when I am there.

I can't advise you, therefore, but will be very interested to hear your experience

2. Re: Self Drive in Korea

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:18 am, March 26, 2011