We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

solo traveler in September

Which Tbilisi hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Cologne, Germany
3 posts
Save Topic
solo traveler in September

Hey everybody!

I (female, 30) will travel to Tbilisi by myself in September. Been there in May with friends and really liked it. I will be staying near Rustaveli Metro station. Is there anyone who would be interested in getting together for drinks or a day trip? Unfortunately I don't know the exact date of arrival now. Will book next month.

Looking forward to hearing from you ;-)

3 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: solo traveler in September

Hey Laisa

I will be in Tbilisi from the 4th to the 8th September. Travelling solo also, my first trip to Georgia.

I'm currently researching day trips/tour agencies, so if you happen to be around at the same time, let me know and I'll be happy to share my plans.

BW

Stephen

Utrecht, The...
Level Contributor
3 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: solo traveler in September

Hi Laisa,

Im in Tbilisi/Geogia from the 10th of oktober till the 19th, also traveling alone.

If you change plans, let me know. Perhaps we can arrange a daytrip or someting like that.

Kind regards,

Frank

Munich, Germany
3 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: solo traveler in September

Hi Laisa,

I´ll arrive in Tbilisi on the 7th of September. I´m planning to spend about a week in Georgia before I´ll be heading to Armenia. I wanna do daytrips from Tbilisi and I´m also planning to spend a night or two at Kazbegi. Drop me a line if you´re interested in getting together to explore some parts of Georgia.

Greetings

Thomas

Washington DC...
Level Contributor
13 posts
120 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: solo traveler in September

I'll be there from 7 October to 14. I'm still figuring out what my plans will be but perhaps we will overlap and can connect?

Canberra, Australia
1 post
Save Reply
5. Re: solo traveler in September

I'll be in Georgia from 9-15 September, and would love to catch up!

Westbury, New York
Level Contributor
11 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: solo traveler in September

I'm planning a trip in September from 18-25. Will you be there for the whole month or just for a portion of it?

Dubai, United Arab...
5 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: solo traveler in September

Hey Laisa

I will be in Tbilisi from the 1st to the 8th October . Travelling solo also, my first trip to Georgia.

if your plans get late, please let me know, so we both can meetup and discover the area.

Cheers

London, United...
1 post
Save Reply
8. Re: solo traveler in September

Laisa

I will be in Tbilisi for a week from 17 September.

I can certainly see an advantage in chatting and sharing ideas. Perhaps we might be able to meet up there should our times coincide.

Hope to hear from you

9. Re: solo traveler in September

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:16 am, August 09, 2015