We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Visa for Georgia on arrival ?

Level Contributor
28 posts
Visa for Georgia on arrival ?

Hi guys,

I'm indian citizen working in Saudi Arabia and I'm willing to travel Georgia next month. If I travel through Dubai can I get visa on arrival ??

Kindly advise.

Waseem

Tbilisi, Georgia
Level Contributor
1,021 posts
8 reviews
1. Re: Visa for Georgia on arrival ?

Hi there!

Good new for you :) You will get a visa upon arrival to Tbilisi International airport!.

Just in case, if you're still hesitating , will give you a number of a visa department at the airport.

+995 32 2310324 ( + 995 country code , 32 - Tbilisi code )

Welcome to Georgia!

Best regards,Irene

Tbilisi, Georgia
Level Contributor
1,021 posts
8 reviews
2. Re: Visa for Georgia on arrival ?

Good NEWS I meant :)

Level Contributor
28 posts
3. Re: Visa for Georgia on arrival ?

Thanks a lot.

Waseem

Level Contributor
28 posts
4. Re: Visa for Georgia on arrival ?

Hi Irene.

I tried several times to call Tbilisi airport but no 1 is answering on the number which you have given above. Do you have any other contact number. just I want to make sure 100% before I fly, because some people says on arrival visa I can get and some other says I can't get even thou embassy too, Pls help me out with this issue.

Thanks & Regards.

Waseem

Dubai, United Arab...
Level Contributor
15 posts
37 reviews
5. Re: Visa for Georgia on arrival ?

I am an Indian citizen with valid UAE visa and I got visa on arrival at Tbilisi. The information you may receive at the Georgian consulate might be different. Best bet would be to call the airline you are flying and check the requirements. Usually, their information is accurate. We flew flydubai and they gave us this information at the Dubai airport.

Dubai, United Arab...
Level Contributor
15 posts
37 reviews
6. Re: Visa for Georgia on arrival ?

I am an Indian citizen with valid UAE visa and I got visa on arrival at Tbilisi. The information you may receive at the Georgian consulate might be different. Best bet would be to call the airline you are flying and check the requirements. Usually, their information is accurate. We flew flydubai and they gave us this information at the Dubai airport.

Tbilisi, Georgia
Level Contributor
1,021 posts
8 reviews
7. Re: Visa for Georgia on arrival ?

www.airport.ge/Tbilisi-Airport-Contacts.html

These are numbers you can call for any kind of information to Tbilisi International airport.

Reagrds,Irene

Helena, Montana
11 posts
8. Re: Visa for Georgia on arrival ?

We are two USA women traveling from Istanbul to Tblisi. We are considering Atlas flight that arrives 3:45 a.m. Could we get a visa at that time or do we have to wait several hours?

Tbilisi, Georgia
Level Contributor
1,021 posts
8 reviews
9. Re: Visa for Georgia on arrival ?

Visa center is open 24 hours at Tbilisi International airport!

Welcome any time :)

Regards,Irene

Doha, Qatar
1 post
10. Re: Visa for Georgia on arrival ?

Hello Irene,

How are you doing? I saw ur advice but still i got a question for u. I'm from Nigeria . I leave and work in qatar can u please advise the neccessary document for visa on arrival. I will sincerely appreciate if you can send a copy of ur reply to my email box : olu70645254@gmail.com