We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Baby food in Georgia

Moscow, Russia
2 posts
Save Topic
Baby food in Georgia

Hi! We're planning to travel with our 1 year old. She's mainly on baby food jars at the moment, and I was hoping to buy stuff in Tbilisi rather than having to bring a hundred jars with me. Can you tell me if Gerber is available in Georgia, and if not what other brands are available. Thank you.

Mentioned in this post
Tbilisi
Tbilisi
Georgia
Georgia
Georgia
Europe
La Boheme
$$ - $$$, Bar, Mediterranean, European
8000 Vintages
$$ - $$$, Bar, Wine Bar
Barbarestan
$$$$, Wine Bar, Georgian
Tbilisi, Georgia
2 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Baby food in Georgia

Hey Jules_Sand

As I know there is no food of brand "Gerber" but there is "Hipp" and "Humana." In the hypermarkets you can find less famous brands witch are also useful for health.

Hope you'll have a great time. :))

Moscow, Russia
2 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Baby food in Georgia

Thank you! That's most helpful.

Brussels, Belgium
1 post
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: Baby food in Georgia

Hello Jane S.

I saw you answer about baby food. I'm a Belgium student currently doing a business development plan for the implementation of baby food in Georgia. My main focus was to write a marketing plan for the products for HiPP. I was wondering if I could ask you a few questions via mail concerning their products in Tbilisi?

Kind regards,

Roos

Mentioned in this post
Georgia
Georgia
Europe
Tbilisi
Tbilisi
Georgia
Batumi, Georgia
Level Contributor
965 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Baby food in Georgia

I was in Smart Shopper by the Radisson in Tbilisi, and they have baby food from about four different makers. In addition to Smart Shopper there is also Carrefour in Tbilisi Mall that have a wide range. Also most pharmacies have a baby section that cater for baby food and all sorts of stuff one needs for babies.

C_B in Batumi, Georgia

Mentioned in this post
Tbilisi
Tbilisi
Georgia
Tbilisi Mall
Tbilisi Mall
120 Reviews
Tbilisi, Georgia
Batumi
Batumi
Adjara Region, Georgia
5. Re: Baby food in Georgia

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:17 am, November 14, 2014