We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

visa to georgai from UAE

Abu Dhabi, United...
6 posts
Save Topic
visa to georgai from UAE

salehacca

Abu Dhabi...

17. Re: invitation letters and police clearance?

Apr 12, 2012, 2:06 AM

Good Day Everybody???

i am yemen nationality resident in united arab emirates and i want to go for vacation to tbilisi but they dont have any embassy in abu dhabi or dubai>>

any one can guide me i appreciate his help

31. Re: visa to georgai from UAE

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 8:05 am, January 18, 2015
32. Re: visa to georgai from UAE

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 3:35 am, April 26, 2013
33. Re: visa to georgai from UAE

Removed on: 3:05 pm, May 26, 2013
Bishkek, Kyrgyzstan
5 posts
Save Reply
34. Re: visa to georgai from UAE

Hi, I have resident visa of UAE of investor catagory and Pakistani national. How can i get visa to Georgia from UAE? Please reply

35. Re: visa to georgai from UAE

Removed on: 1:35 pm, May 10, 2013
Bishkek, Kyrgyzstan
5 posts
Save Reply
36. Re: visa to georgai from UAE

Thanks Mr. Aftab for your co-operation. I just want to come for Marketing Survey and now-a-days i am living in Bishkek, Kyrgyzstan till 15 June, i am on Business visa here expiring on 25th june.

Would you let me know, Is there any charges" for invitation?

And what about stay expenses for a week?

Best Regards,

Salalah, Oman
1 post
Save Reply
37. Re: visa to georgai from UAE

hi... i have resident visa in Oman but i am a filipino citizen.. my friend says the visa is available upon arrival.. well i really hope it is true coz my friend and i are planning to visit Tbilisi this coming October hopefully. how true it is that they said it is so convenient to get visa on arrival? thanks a lot. and by the way how's the weather in october? thanks again.

Dubai
1 post
Save Reply
38. Re: visa to georgai from UAE

Hello Georgian travellers

I have seen several posts about people getting their Visa on arrival at the Tbilisi airport, we just wanted to confirm this before heading out.

We are a family of three, Indian nationals with a UAE residence visa. We have a letter of invitation from Georgia and all our hotel bookings. We had applied for the Visa with the Georgian Embassy 2 weeks ago but havent head back yet.

As out flight is scheduled for the 31st of May in a few days we are weighing the options of heading out and trying our bit at the Airport.

Any advise will be greatly appriciated.

Regards

Thomas

Dubai, United Arab...
3 posts
Save Reply
39. Re: visa to georgai from UAE

Hi Nakul, What passport do you have to have applied for the Armenian passport? Did you need to provide them with any 'invitation' before applying for your Armenian visa?

Dubai, United Arab...
3 posts
Save Reply
40. Re: visa to georgai from UAE

Hi Nakul, What passport do you have to have applied for the Armenian passport? Did you need to provide them with any 'invitation' before applying for your Armenian visa?