We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Tbilisi taxi

Glendale, California
Level Contributor
14 posts
25 reviews
Save Topic
Tbilisi taxi

Please share your opinions about taxi service in Tbilisi. I was told that it's better to arrange the price with drivers, but i'm afraid they will take too much from tourists so are there any cheap taxi services with fixed prices that you would recommend? Thanx!

Borjomi, Borjomis...
Level Contributor
83 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Tbilisi taxi

Hello Masha

if you speak Russian you'll not pay more.it's possible to talk with driver beafore you start your tour

Udachi.....

Tbilisi, Georgia
Destination Expert
for Tbilisi
Level Contributor
537 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Tbilisi taxi

Hello,

try the taxi with counter, or with fixed rate. first case is a bit more expensive, but they come faster, usually 5-10 minutes; price is 60 Tetri per KM;

other cheeper taxies have fixed rates, but you should wait up to 30 minutes; I will write down some of them:

Taxi with Counter: 032 2 939 939

032 2 78 78 78 (if you choose this ask to send taxi with counter, not all of them have it :)

Taxi with fixed rates: 032 2 66 05 05; 032 2 47 80 80; 032 2 355 855

Good Luck

Tbilisian

Glendale, California
Level Contributor
14 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Tbilisi taxi

Tbilisian! you are wonderful in helping to find answers of everything! Thank you!

Tbilisi, Georgia
Destination Expert
for Tbilisi
Level Contributor
537 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Tbilisi taxi

Masha,

I'm happy if my answers are helpful :)

Best

Tbilisian

5. Re: Tbilisi taxi

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 8:15 pm, June 19, 2013