We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

housekeeping job outside tbilisi

Manila, Philippines
2 posts
Save Topic
housekeeping job outside tbilisi

We are Filipino couple hired as housekeepers outside Tbilisi.

We are waiting for our visa and hopefully to come there in Sept. All the travelling expenses are shouldered by our employer.

I'm a bit confused because we agreed to take a smaller salary than the ones that we receive here in our own country hoping that there will be better opportunities when we get there in Georgia and get to know the language and the place. Is there any chance for us to get some part time jobs in Tbilisi? I'm a teacher in our country an d my husband is a driver. We are very flexible and hardworking couple.

1. Re: housekeeping job outside tbilisi

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:29 am, February 18, 2011