We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hotels In Georgia

Tbilisi, Georgia
2 posts
Save Topic
Hotels In Georgia

www.myhotels.ge

Company Render Production LLC is pleased to announce the launch of its new and unique website of hotels www.myhotels.ge, which combines variety of the hotels of different classes in Georgia. The website allows Hotels to match our clients with unusually high precision and confidence of full satisfaction.

Each hotel has its personal profile page that gives valuable information and photos of hundreds of hotels in Georgia to our interested customers.

Considering customary needs and preferences, our website allows you to search for the hotel you are interested in, herewith calculate cost of your stay and make reservation request.

If you own a hotel and you wish to introduce your rooms, prices and special offers to thousands of clients or you are the person looking for a comfortable place to stay, we will be more than happy to solicit you in order to choose available hotels and dates for you, or help hotels in creation of their personal profile page on our site. With the development of this site the increase of competition between hotels will be inevitable process, because people will choose the most advantageous conditions.

Enjoy your stay!

Edited: 8:08 am, April 03, 2010
Tbilisi
6 posts
Save Reply
11. Re: Hotels In Georgia

Hi there. As i understood you want keep an apartment after you for 6/8 people for monthly bases. If i am not late with my proposal, i can recommend you one in the central district Vake (if you are residing in Tbilisi this district must be familiar to you). It has 4 sleeping rooms and all the comforts . If you are still interested you can contact the owner via e-mail piskunova-lara@bk.ru or website:

georentproperty.ucoz.com/photo/tbilisi/1-0-19

Glad if it helps

12. Re: Hotels In Georgia

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:34 am, December 15, 2010