We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Travelling to Tbilisi for the first time

Which Tbilisi hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
New Jersey
2 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Travelling to Tbilisi for the first time

Hi, I will be travelling to georgia on a business trip. Can I seek assistance from you all if I can hire a guide to bring me around?

All the best,

Fernando113

Tbilisi, Georgia
Destination Expert
for Tbilisi
Level Contributor
537 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Travelling to Tbilisi for the first time

hello fernando, you are welcome

hotel Victoria is not far from marriot hotels - 20-25 minutes wolking from Tbilisi Marriot (on Rustaveli Avenue), and a little farer from Courtyeard Marriot (Freedom Square)

about guide - it depends what type of guide you wish, and what are you interested in. if you want just one person - english-speaking guide, with his car, to take you everywhere, maybe it will cost much more expensive, than to check available tours, and find exatrly what you are interested in, then take guided tour with tour-operators

please write down how many days you have non-business (or, maybe, walking around is part of your business activities), and what are you interested in, than it will be easier to give you some advice

you can check this links, to find more about georgia

http://visitgeorgia.ge/

www.davisvenot.ge/?lang_id=ENG&sec_id=729

good luck

Tbilisian

2. Re: Travelling to Tbilisi for the first time

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:19 am, October 12, 2009