We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

3 days in Yangon

singapore
Level Contributor
83 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
3 days in Yangon

Hi,

I will be visiting Yangon in early September for 3 days (2 full days and 1 half day).

Can anyone suggest an itinerary of the must-go places of attraction? I will definitely be going to the Pagoda but would like some advice on where else to visit, such that I can maximum my time there.

I love to explore local food places, drinking holes, historical places that shows the history of Myanmar and shopping area with nice local products.

All suggestions are appreciated!

Thank you

Sjessh

Pantin, France
Destination Expert
for Myanmar
Level Contributor
810 posts
52 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: 3 days in Yangon

Here is my suggestion:

1st day: Visit Yangon downtown by food or enjoy the cyclo ride, Chauktatgyi pagoda, Kandawgyi Palace and Shwedagon Pagoda

2nd day: Yangon food tour. There are some hotels and tour operator offers very interesting food tours with visit to market, cooking some traditional dishes.

Enjoy some drink at a traditional Burmese teashop, visit Scott market and maybe Aung San Suu Kyi `s house.

3nd: Shopping at Scott market, visit the biggest Marble Buddist status and Inya Lake.

2. Re: 3 days in Yangon

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:16 am, August 28, 2015