We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Information on travel agent

Huntsville, Alabama
Level Contributor
224 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Information on travel agent

We are planning an October visit to Myanmar with the typical Yangon, Bagan, Mandalay, Inle Lake stops. I have been corresponding with Ayuda and find the answers are prompt and with good information. I find only one post regarding this agency. I would appreciate any additional comments from the TA family.

Thanks for your help.

Kurashiki, Japan
Destination Expert
for Kurashiki, Cambodia, Myanmar
Level Contributor
16,098 posts
92 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Information on travel agent

Well, considering there are hundreds, perhaps thousands of agencies in Myanmar and they are getting back to you and providing the information you have requested, I'd say they're good enough in my book.

Level Contributor
2 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Information on travel agent

I highly recommend Myanmar Delight. They were very quick to respond to emails, and they were very willing to accommodate my request for budget hotels. I just bought my flights and hotel rooms from them, but when my husband got sick (just bad food poisoning), they sent a company rep to our hotel in Bagan to help arrange our flight home without us even asking for that! Then when we got to the airport in Yangon, we were picked up and taken to the company office/home where we met the owner of the company (a very sweet Burmese woman and former medical doctor). She gave us a refund on our unused flights and made some medical suggestions.

I highly recommend MD for their helpful and friendly service. They go above and beyond!!

Warks.England
Destination Expert
for Myanmar, Yangon (Rangoon), Ngapali, Tossa de Mar
Level Contributor
15,974 posts
384 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Information on travel agent

CFB

The poster was asking about Ayuda not asking for recommendations on another Agent. There is already a thread on Myanmar Delight (use search feature above) where your post would be more appropriate.

SS

And please do post your Myanmar hotel reviews,to add to your others.so to help future travellers.

Edited: 3:22 am, July 14, 2013
4. Re: Information on travel agent

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 11:35 am, July 23, 2013
Warks.England
Destination Expert
for Myanmar, Yangon (Rangoon), Ngapali, Tossa de Mar
Level Contributor
15,974 posts
384 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Information on travel agent

The poster was asking about Ayuda not looking for advertising on another Agent.

Columbus, Ohio, USA
Level Contributor
151 posts
699 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Information on travel agent

They are fantastic! Ask for Mr. Perfect. Pyait Sone Hmue is his real name and he is fantastic. He was assigned by Victor at Ayuda. We cannot recommend him highly enough.

7. Re: Information on travel agent

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:17 am, March 03, 2015