We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Onestop Travel and Tour, Myanmar

Dallas, Texas
Level Contributor
505 posts
59 reviews
Save Topic
Onestop Travel and Tour, Myanmar

Has any one used One Stop Travel and Tour company ?

Please share your experience with them.

Thanks.

St Austell
Level Contributor
3,588 posts
35 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Onestop Travel and Tour, Myanmar

Hi Midcap

Yes, we used them for our tour earlier this year and I have nothing but praise for them. Our agent came up with a very sensible and well priced tour for us, taking into account our very specific requirements. There was never any pressure to include anything that we did not want and he often came up with suggestions to make the tour as cost effective as possible.

Once in Myanmar, he met us at the airport, helped us to exchange our initial dollars into Kyats, talked everything through with us and was in contact with us on several occasions during our 3+ weeks to ensure that all was going to plan. At the end of our time in Myanmar, we met up with him once more and he was keen to know how each hotel and each part of the tour worked out, as he wanted to make sure that he was able to give future clients the best choices available. He was extremely conscientious and approachable throughout and I have absolutely no hesitation in recommending Onestop Travel and Tour company as a result.

If you want to read about the tour we did, you can follow it here. Mine is the one entitled "Three part report - 3 weeks in Myanmar" at the bottom of that link:

tripadvisor.co.uk/ShowTopic-g294190-i9408-k5…

Sue

Malaga, Spain
Level Contributor
30 posts
233 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Onestop Travel and Tour, Myanmar

Hello, midcap,

My husband and I did, and after our great experience we recommended it to friends and the had also a really nice experience.

Good value for money, plenty of attentions and total flexibility to add visits if you so decide once you are on the trip. Because they always repeat that you are there to have a great experience and enjoy and that this is your trip...

Mr Kyaw is a very reliable person, with 20 years of experience...

onestop.myanmar@gmail.com

Turin, Italy
Level Contributor
7 posts
271 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Onestop Travel and Tour, Myanmar

I went to Burma last January with my wife and a friend of ours. Hopefully I had previously asked Onestop Travel to give me assistance in planning and organizing a month trip there. It was the first time I needed a hand, because information about transports and hotels are very difficult to get from Europe (most guesthouses have either no email or weak Internet connections). Onestop

Travel made a splendid job in bettering my contacts, finding alternative cheap accommodations , and giving me useful suggestions at all levels. Their costs are ridiculous, and their reliability is excellent.

Edited: 12:40 pm, May 16, 2012
Napier, New Zealand
Level Contributor
232 posts
109 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Onestop Travel and Tour, Myanmar

Hi - yes, another One-Stop happy customer here.

Kyaw organized my full 28day trip to Myanmar in February of this year...he even picked me up from the Airport and was able to exchange dollars for Kyats at a very good rate from his office.

All my accommodation, plane flights, train tickets, and daily excursions were taken care of by Kyaw at One-Stop. He is very genuine and reliable, we had breakfast together on my last morning in Yangon as he wanted to review my trip and ask how he can improve his service. I can highly recommend Kyaw and One-Stop for your trip to Myanmar.

Enjoy your trip, it's a fascinating country!!

West Palm Beach...
2 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Onestop Travel and Tour, Myanmar

Just returned from a trip to Myanmar arranged by Onestop.

I corresponded by email with Kyaw before I departed and arranged what we wanted (and he recommended).

The tour was excellent. The guides were waiting for us when we arrived at each location. The hotels were better than expected. All of the guides were quite good, Our guide in Bagan, Win was exceptional.

Myanmar was wonderful to see and Kyaw did an excellent job in arranging our tour. I would highly recommend Onestop.

Bangkok
Level Contributor
5 posts
54 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Onestop Travel and Tour, Myanmar

We, from Thailand, has considered many agency in Myanmar to arrange specific trip for me to remote town in Myanmar. Mr.Kyaw has arranged everything convinently and good timing, according to my requested with reasonable price then we chose his One Stop Travel.

However, we changed our plan in last minute and make new schedule to visit Yangon and surroundings, he aslo arrange everything for me without any difficulties, also good price.

His staff was helpful and the driver is caring and effective.

Dallas, Texas
Level Contributor
505 posts
59 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Onestop Travel and Tour, Myanmar

Thank you all. I will use them also.

toronto ontario
Level Contributor
126 posts
35 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Onestop Travel and Tour, Myanmar

Another recommendation for Kyaw at One-stop Travel.

Malaga, Spain
Level Contributor
30 posts
233 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Onestop Travel and Tour, Myanmar

Hello Sue,

I have readed with great interest and pleasure the report of your stay in Myanmar. I can imagine you are a very sensitive person for all the details you give us and for the parts of the journey you enjoyed most.

Thanks for sharing, I agree with you that for those thinking in visiting this marvellous country the sooner the best. This last year has been a record one in visitors, and this will increase from now as government is giving more and more facilities and Myanmar news are more "polite" now.

Could you please send me the link to enjoy your photos? I´d really love to.

My e-mail is anitabes@yahoo.es.

Thanks a lot

Chicago
Level Contributor
28 posts
110 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Onestop Travel and Tour, Myanmar

Another recommendation for Onestop - used them for my Burma trip this past Feb and was very pleased with Kyaw and his guides. The best part of the country are its people and Onestop is representative of that.