We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

True Asia Myanmar Travels and Tours

Victoria
Level Contributor
30 posts
1 review
Save Topic
True Asia Myanmar Travels and Tours

We are looking at booking a 9 or 11 day tour through True Asia Myanmar Travels and Tours. Has anyone had any experience with this tour company? thanks, glen

Hong Kong
2 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: True Asia Myanmar Travels and Tours

hi victoria, did you book through them finally?

i am considering booking flights too but they ask for a deposit so i am wondering if i shal go ahead.

thanks

Victoria
Level Contributor
30 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: True Asia Myanmar Travels and Tours

Yes we do go ahead and booked our tour with them. We only booked the tour because our flights were already booked. With many of the tour companies in Myanmar it is very common for them to ask for a deposit (up to 30%). When we arrived in Myanmar we paid the balance in cash (usd). The guides that they provided were all very good. We had a different guide that met us in the airport at the city when we arrived. The tour itself was very well thought out and hit all of the highlights. We were very pleased with True Asia Myanmar and I highly recommend them. glen (from Victoria)

Warks.England
Destination Expert
for Myanmar, Yangon (Rangoon), Ngapali, Tossa de Mar
Level Contributor
17,519 posts
404 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: True Asia Myanmar Travels and Tours

Myanh-most Agents will ask for deposit for flights.

and

Thank you glenners-

Trip Report and Hotel Reviews to follow-perhaps?

SS

Gatteo a Mare, Italy
1 post
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: True Asia Myanmar Travels and Tours

Appena rientrate da uno splendido tour di 10 giorni nella incantevole terra della Birmania organizzato dalla True Asia Myanmar Travel and Tour. Agenzia affidabilissima e seria. E' stata una vacanza stupenda, la scelta degli alberghi, le città e i posti da vedere, la professionalità dello staff e sempre disponibile, la guida molto preparata (in lingua italiana) che ci ha accompagnati nel tour, servizio di auto e autista sempre impeccabile, servizio barca e voli..e' stato tutto perfetto..praticamente una vacanza senza pensieri..perché davvero hanno tutto pensato loro in modo eccellente. Vi consiglio a occhi chiusi questa agenzia e ringrazio la True Asia Myanmar Travel and Tour per questo meraviglioso viaggio. Viviana Italy

Warks.England
Destination Expert
Level Contributor
17,519 posts
404 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: True Asia Myanmar Travels and Tours

Thank you for your recommendation of this Agency and it's English speaking guide.

Could you please advise us of the cost of your tour?

and do please post your Hotel Reviews

thanks

SS

6. Re: True Asia Myanmar Travels and Tours

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 4:35 am, December 03, 2013
Moscow, Russia
1 post
Save Reply
7. Re: True Asia Myanmar Travels and Tours

Visiting Myanmar is a must

We’ve been to Myanmar from 7 till 22 November 2013. We were a group of two couples. Since we didn’t want to travel with a large group of other tourist, we decided to organize the trip by ourselves and contacted directly with the tour operator in Yangon, Myanmar. Since the international tourism in Myanmar is only started its development, we were ready to face with problems as in communication with the tour operator, as well as during the trip itself. This was a natural expectation for such a young touristic country. Now, when the emotions and impressions are settled, I can sincerely state – all our fears were not justified, the service was perfect from the beginning till the very end!

We have chosen the Myanmar operator True Asia Myanmar (TAM). For couple of weeks in on-line mode we have worked with this company on our tour, adjusting the program to all our needs. In the end we settled a pretty complicated tour with 5 domestic flights, often hotels, guides and cities change, multiple transfers… and on none of these steps we’ve faced with any problems and misunderstanding. The overall assessment is A+! Our manager was Christine. She turned out to be not only a very good professional, but also a punctual, friendly and communicative person. Unfortunately we did not meet with her in Yangon, however we’d like to once again thank her, hopefully she’ll read this review.

Now about the country itself. Myanmar is beautiful and wonderful! Is has something from India, something from Cambodia, something from Thailand and something very intimate and specific. All of this creates the unique atmosphere which takes you from the first days of the trip. Our tour included visiting of Yangon, Bagan, Mandalay, Inle, Ngapali. It requires a lot of words to describe all of these places, I will just say – all of them are very different, wonderful and a must to be visited.

In conclusion I’d like to focus on the benevolence of Myanmar. The people are extremely cordial and smiling, they are not spoiled with such influence of “civilization” like drugs, prostitution, etc. Hopefully they will manage to stay the same in the future.

Once again I express a huge gratefulness to True Asia Maynmar, all the guides and drivers we were happy to meet with and to Christine, who helped us to get acquainted with this beautiful country! With no doubts I do recommend True Asia Myanmar to all tourists who want to have a perfect vacation and to be welcomed by a team of professionals and simply good persons!

Warks.England
Destination Expert
Level Contributor
17,519 posts
404 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: True Asia Myanmar Travels and Tours

Thank you very much for your comprehensive recommendations.

So as to help others would you please be so kind as write and post your hotel reviews so as to help other visitors.

Reviews are posted generally within 48 hours as long as photos are not attached-they can be added later and delay the publication of the review if attached initially

Hope this helps-look forward to your reviews.

большое спасибо

SS

Singapore, Singapore
1 post
Save Reply
9. Re: True Asia Myanmar Travels and Tours

We used True Asia Myanmar for a family trip to Yangoon. Mandalay, Bagan & Inle Lake. Tour guides, car with driver, internal flights and hotel bookings( we selected the hotels) were organised by Myo of True Asia. Very good arrangements with no hiccups.......

Plan to use them for next trip

Shailendra

Yangon (Rangoon...
1 post
Save Reply
10. Re: True Asia Myanmar Travels and Tours

Dear Sergey

I am so glad to read your post especially to know that you enjoyed our arrangement and like our country that much . We work with passion in this field for our travelers and country .Your post encouraged us more and always to try our best in the future so that we could give fully satisfaction to all our travelers who are enthusiastic about knowing Myanmar .

Once again thank you very much for traveling with us .Please keep traveling as you are a great traveler .

sincerely .

Christine

Operation Manager

True Asia Myanmar Travels