We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Myanmar Travel Agents

Los Angeles, CA
Level Contributor
1 post
3 reviews
Save Topic
Myanmar Travel Agents

We are booking a trip to Myanmar this November. We have received quotes from tour companies Myanmar Explorer Tour Co. Ltd (Mr. Aung, License Kha/1218) and Nice Asia Travels & Tours. Has anyone worked with them and your experiences? I did not find information on them.

One Bagan Tours
City Tours, Cultural Tours, Sightseeing Tours, Private Tours
Grasshopper Adventures
Bike Tours, Private Tours, Cultural Tours, Food Tours, Sightseeing Tours
Grasshopper Adventures
Cultural Tours, Bike Tours, Boat Tours, Private Tours, Sightseeing Tours
Pantin, France
Destination Expert
for Myanmar
Level Contributor
832 posts
54 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Myanmar Travel Agents

It seems new to me for this travel agency. You may be the first one who will post the review for their service.

Good luck !

Destination Expert
for Myanmar, Yangon (Rangoon), Ngapali, Tossa de Mar
Level Contributor
16,296 posts
387 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Myanmar Travel Agents

Both new to me.

There are about 6-8 Agents frequently recommended by genuine travellers here on TA but this is is the first time I have seen these 2 mentioned.

London, United...
3 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Myanmar Travel Agents

I can definitely recommend Green Leaf Travels & Tours

I have used them on every visit since 1997, 2005, 2007, 2008, 2010, 2012 and will be using them again in 2013.

They are a family run company and are very efficient and reliable.

Edited: 10:34 pm, August 24, 2012
Hanoi, Vietnam
Level Contributor
242 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Myanmar Travel Agents

I used the services from Myanmar Tours Asia http://myanmartours.asia) once and one time with Mr. Kkym from One Stop Myanmar ( http://onestop-myanmar.com). For 2 times, I enjoyed the services both for business and leisure.

Edited: 11:33 pm, August 24, 2012
Manchester, United...
Level Contributor
1 post
54 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Myanmar Travel Agents

I too have had a quote from them-not read any reviews either ! Have you had a reply?!

Melbourne, Australia
2 posts
1 review
Save Reply
6. Re: Myanmar Travel Agents

Hi, Sorry never hear about them. If you like I would like to recommend the travel agent that I have been using the last 5 years. Please check out their web-site www.itravelmyanmar.com

A family ran business and the owner name is Ms Nwe Nwe.

Good luck.

Johor Bahru...
Level Contributor
7 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Myanmar Travel Agents

Anyone know this travel agent "Yangon Tours Travels & Tours Co. Ltd. They reply my email fast and quote reasonable tour cost, but need help to ascertain this agent;s credibility.

Level Contributor
24 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Myanmar Travel Agents

We returned to the UK 1st December after 10 nights in Myanmar. 1 in Yangon, 3 Kyaing Tone, 3 Inle lake, 1 Mt Popa & 2 in Bagan. The highlight for me was the time with the Hill Tribes around Kyaing Tone and our time on Inle Lake. I organised the trip with Tamarind Travel, the owner Cho Cho lives in Yangon and she and her team did a first class job everything worked perfectly. I wired the deposit to Bangkok on booking and the balance 4 weeks before start of tour, no problems. Cho Cho very proactive and met us for lunch on the last day to get our feedback which I think is a great sign.

Level Contributor
5 posts
45 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Myanmar Travel Agents

I just travelled to Myanmar and used Myanmar Voyages. Everything went smoothly from start to finish and I have no problems at all recommending this agent. The organised all transfers and accomodation for us and local guides in Mandalay, Bagan and Inle Lake as well as Yangon. All guides were first class.

10. Re: Myanmar Travel Agents

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum posting guidelines with prohibiting self-promotional advertising or solicitation.

We ask all of our members to keep their forum messages free of self-promoting advertisements or solicitation of any kind - members affiliated with any tourism-related business should not include commercial contact information or URLs in their forum messages.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 7:21 am, May 05, 2014
Edited: 7:21 am, May 05, 2014
Our community is here to help!
Ask questions, get advice and more from travelers like you.
Join TripAdvisor