We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Accessing Non Gmail/Yahoo Email in Myanmar, Yangon & Bagan?

Los Angeles...
Level Contributor
16 posts
21 reviews
Save Topic
Accessing Non Gmail/Yahoo Email in Myanmar, Yangon & Bagan?

I've read some older posts that say that internet access and speed is improving. They also say that you need to have Yahoo or Gmail to access your email.

Is that still the case? For those of us who don't use our personal or company domains, can we expect access in Yangon? What about Bagan?

Thanks!

Yangon (Rangoon...
Level Contributor
95 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Accessing Non Gmail/Yahoo Email in Myanmar, Yangon & Bagan?

You can use Yahoo mail, Gmail, hotmail and some other webmail in Yangon and Bagan. It depend on the internet connection and proxy number. Ask the staff who are working @ net shop they would help you.

denmark
Level Contributor
628 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Accessing Non Gmail/Yahoo Email in Myanmar, Yangon & Bagan?

I you want to be on the safe side - then use Gmail for Myanmar even you might be lucky with other a´count.

Kirsten

Pantin, France
Destination Expert
for Myanmar
Level Contributor
810 posts
52 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Accessing Non Gmail/Yahoo Email in Myanmar, Yangon & Bagan?

Personally, I can access to any types of email recently. There is not really a problem for that.

4. Re: Accessing Non Gmail/Yahoo Email in Myanmar, Yangon & Bagan?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 6:42 am, June 22, 2013