We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Bomb explosion in Congo Brazzaville

Kampala
Level Contributor
1,827 posts
26 reviews
Save Topic
Bomb explosion in Congo Brazzaville

Can some one on ground tell me the number of people killed in this explosion.

My humble condolese to the families of the victims.

Cape Town Central...
2 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Bomb explosion in Congo Brazzaville

I have my husband, who was in Congo when the explosion happened, how can i find out what happened to him.His name is Serge Dany Fouty-Likeme.

Kampala
Level Contributor
1,827 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Bomb explosion in Congo Brazzaville

Does n't He have a mobile number where you can reach him. You may call his friends, relatives or his workmates in Congo to help you trace him.

Cape Town Central...
2 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Bomb explosion in Congo Brazzaville

I had two numbers, but both numbers has not given me any answer, i've even started this search long before this blast, the people that gave me those contacts are his friends here in SA that is grom Brazzaville and they not sure if it is the right numbers.I dont know what else to do, there is nothing worse than not knowing what happened to someone especially, when his that far away.

Kampala
Level Contributor
1,827 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Bomb explosion in Congo Brazzaville

By any chance do you have his postal address?, with this you can trace him using his post office number and may be street.

His former job can also help

5. Re: Bomb explosion in Congo Brazzaville

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:43 pm, June 18, 2013