We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Cost of the Lelepa Island Day tour

Which Port Vila hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Kerikeri, New...
Level Contributor
140 posts
31 reviews
Save Topic
Cost of the Lelepa Island Day tour

We did this tour a few years ago and it was amazing. Had to be some of the best snorkelling we have experienced.We want to do it again this year and I was wondering if anyone knew the current pricing.

Thanks Sue

Australia
Destination Expert
for Port Vila, Vanuatu
Level Contributor
2,318 posts
134 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Cost of the Lelepa Island Day tour

I think it was about AU$90 (8000vt) last we did it.

Well worth it! You can always email them and ask…

vanuatu.travel/index.php/en/component/conten…

Have fun!

Kerikeri, New...
Level Contributor
140 posts
31 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Cost of the Lelepa Island Day tour

Thanks

Sent them an email and it's 8800vt which I think is a very good price for a full day tour.

Can't wait.

Newcastle, Australia
Level Contributor
8 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Cost of the Lelepa Island Day tour

I did this tour on my honey moon some 10 years ago. We will be returning in 2 months ourselves with our children to share the experience with them. This is one part of our trip I'm looking forward to most

Does anyone have any suggestions as to what things I can bring with me to donate to the local village children? I was thinking school books, pencils/pens/crayons etc, postcards of where we live here in Australia and some small items sporting equipment (balls, frisbees, fishing stuff?), and how many children approx there are on lelapa island so no one misses out?

Edited: 10:46 am, June 10, 2014
Brisbane, Australia
Destination Expert
for Vanuatu, Port Vila, Espiritu Santo
Level Contributor
3,862 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Cost of the Lelepa Island Day tour

We saw a dozen or so but there could easily have been another dozen out the back.

J

Qld
Destination Expert
for Vanuatu
Level Contributor
324 posts
109 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Cost of the Lelepa Island Day tour

We found that the frisbees, balls and other sport/games equipment was a hit. I'm sure If you email Lelepa tours Albert would be happy to let you know how many children at the village, I'd say we saw a dozen or more of all ages too but it's hard to say!

Hands down the best snorkelling I've experienced it's a beautiful day out, have fun!

Australia
Destination Expert
for Port Vila, Vanuatu
Level Contributor
2,318 posts
134 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Cost of the Lelepa Island Day tour

Theres heaps more than 12 kids on Lelepa! So no one misses out.. ..ask to go to the school/speak to a teacher and donate there so they all get the use of the things you bring rather than give things to individuals? Balls, blow up globes, paper, used baby (or any) clothes, band aids, Betadine disinfectant, toothbrushes, kid scissors, old magazines, etc. Everything will be appreciated!

Newcastle, Australia
Level Contributor
8 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Cost of the Lelepa Island Day tour

Thanks everyone

I'll definitely get in contact before we leave so I stock up appropriately and ask to visit the school

Can't wait!

8. Re: Cost of the Lelepa Island Day tour

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:15 am, June 15, 2015
Get answers to your questions about Port Vila