We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Recommendations on room type - Warwick Le Lagon

Which Port Vila hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Brisbane
Level Contributor
4 posts
24 reviews
Save Topic
Recommendations on room type - Warwick Le Lagon

Hi, we're heading to Warwick Le Lagon for 7 days in November, 2 adults and 2 small children (4 years old and 18 months). Can anyone recommend the best room type? We want to be close to resort (pool, restaurant etc) but not noisy (I've heard some areas are high foot traffic or can be noisy if you're staying downstairs?). I am thinking either the lagoon superior (100 series apparently have an alcove that is almost a separate room where we can put a cot?) but then I've heard mixed reports about rooms in the 100s. Also, the garden bungalow sounded perfect but it doesn't appear to have an area that is a little separate where I can put the baby down when she goes down for her sleep early.

Thank you for your recommendations, this is a bit of a 'healing' holiday for us so I want it to be perfect and want to make sure we make the right choice!

Brisbane, Australia
Destination Expert
for Vanuatu, Port Vila, Espiritu Santo
Level Contributor
3,869 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Recommendations on room type - Warwick Le Lagon

Well the garden bungalow we stayed in was quite spacious. It had two large beds and a tiny front porch. You could put the baby inside and rest on the porch with a book during the day but at night it would be difficult if you want to talk or watch telly without waking junior.

The lagoon view suites have a lovely view but as I don't have to worry about what to do with little kids I have not had to work out a solution for this particular situation.

What about the 2 bedroom Erakor suite? That would suit a family perfectly.

Jen

2. Re: Recommendations on room type - Warwick Le Lagon

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:19 am, August 26, 2014