We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Ocean Escape Beach House

Brisbane, Australia
4 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Ocean Escape Beach House

Hi - anyone stayed at the Ocean Escape beach house ? Worried why there is only 2 reviews both from the same person! Would like more feedback//photo's if anyone is kindly able to share?

Thank you

Brisbane, Australia
Destination Expert
for Vanuatu, Port Vila, Espiritu Santo
Level Contributor
3,873 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Ocean Escape Beach House

Hmm. I see your concern.

Well it is a good review, but then that might be the owner's cousin or something.

I guess we'll all be watching to see your trip report when you get back, if you stay there that is.

You now know why we all ask for feedback at the end of people's visits.

Hopefully someone who has stayed there will post.

Do you know the area at all?

Devil's point road is quite a way out of town and you can't rely on catching a bus as easily as in other areas.

It is a pretty spot on the ocean.

The fact that they allow pets leads me to think that it might be popular with the French community.

Have you booked or are you just researching?

Jen

Brisbane, Australia
4 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Ocean Escape Beach House

Thanks Jen for reading my post - no I have not booked as yet, still trying to decide.

We have a family group of 10 that would like to stay together in the same house/apartment not many options for the week we need in January next year that I can find - thinking erakor island at this stage...

Any advice is much appreciated.

Regards

Milton, New South...
Level Contributor
11 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: Ocean Escape Beach House

Erakor Island Resort has a beautiful big house called Aqua Blue Beach House which is set at the far end of the Island. It has its own private beach area and sleeps 8-10 people. I haven't seen inside it but their are pictures on their Facebook and website page. A fantastic place to stay with such friendly staff and their Melanesian Night is a must.

Brisbane, Australia
Destination Expert
for Vanuatu, Port Vila, Espiritu Santo
Level Contributor
3,873 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Ocean Escape Beach House

Well that sounds promising Sue. There is also Hideaway Island which has lodging that might suit a group. And then Poppy's on the Lagoon are worth researching as are Pacific Lagoon Apartments which are separate 2 room cottages all close around a small garden on the waterfront.

J.

5. Re: Ocean Escape Beach House

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:18 am, July 18, 2014