We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

zorb at le lagon resort

Rockhampton...
Level Contributor
232 posts
154 reviews
Save Topic
zorb at le lagon resort

hi all,

family and i will be in vila for one day on the pacific dawn, they have a shore tour that includes the zorb at le lagon resort. has anyone done this tour and can tell me if you enjoyed it or not, thanks rose

Brisbane, Australia
Destination Expert
for Vanuatu, Port Vila, Espiritu Santo
Level Contributor
3,885 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: zorb at le lagon resort

Hi Aussie Rose,

Sorry but a zorb at Le Lagon does not conjure up the feeling of the south pacific islands for me so I can't say I've done it.

There are zorbs on the Gold Coast. Why not have a go at one there and do some unique Vanuatu things like swimming in the cascades when you're in Vila.

Just a thought,

Jen

Mentioned in this post
Gold Coast
Gold Coast
Queensland, Australia
Vanuatu
Vanuatu
South Pacific
Rockhampton...
Level Contributor
232 posts
154 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: zorb at le lagon resort

thanks jen,

i agree with you, however this is a specific request from two teens, it's not just my holiday, i have to think of them too, thanks for your advice. regards rose

Brisbane, Australia
Destination Expert
for Vanuatu, Port Vila, Espiritu Santo
Level Contributor
3,885 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: zorb at le lagon resort

Ah yes teens,

A class all of their own. I understand where you're coming from.

You can slide down the smooth rocks in at the cascades which is kinda fun. Pick the spot carefully, obviously, other slide marks are a good indication.

But the zorb might be easier. I'm guessing it goes from the top of the hill in the golf course behind the resort.

You could relax by the pool with a mocktail while you're waiting for them...not bad.

Jen

Sydney, Australia
Destination Expert
for Denarau Island
Level Contributor
2,131 posts
48 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: zorb at le lagon resort

I'm SO uncool,

whats a zorb???LOL!

Hobart, Australia
Destination Expert
for Vanuatu
Level Contributor
3,664 posts
134 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: zorb at le lagon resort

I am asking the same thing Annie!! How about a parasail around the harbour - we saw giant tutles when we did it!

Suzi

Wellington, NZ
Destination Expert
for Wellington
Level Contributor
2,348 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: zorb at le lagon resort

A zorb is a giant inflatable ball rolling down a hill with a person inside. http://www.zorb.com/

7. Re: zorb at le lagon resort

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10:19 am, August 20, 2009