We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

duty free cosmetic shopping

Sydney
Level Contributor
10 posts
6 reviews
Save Topic
duty free cosmetic shopping

Just wondering if Estee Lauder cosmetics are available in the duty free shops in Port Vila? If so, where and how do the prices compare to Australian duty free shops? I am leaving 18/7.

Rangitikei
6 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: duty free cosmetic shopping

Hi, I can't give you up to date info but in 2005, from memory, the duty free cosmetic shopping was very average in Port Vila. Electronics shopping was just as bad. I find Sydney airport one of the best places for that.

But online web shopping is best of all..far cheaper than duty free (e.g www.strawberrynet.com)

Have a great trip!

Brisbane, Australia
Destination Expert
for Vanuatu, Port Vila, Espiritu Santo
Level Contributor
3,879 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: duty free cosmetic shopping

Hi Wendy,

On the off chance that you check your email in the Naviti cafe I'll let you know that I usually pick up Estee Lauder at Paris Shopping in the main street and it usually runs to about half the retail cost in Aus.

Hope you're enjoying yourself!

J

queensland
Level Contributor
510 posts
67 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: duty free cosmetic shopping

I agree with JT...Paris Shopping had an extensive range of cosmetics, perfumes etc when we were there in April.

They also had some very good clearance line deals.

Good liquor and tobacco deals if you're into that.

It's diagonally opposite Goodies from memory.

4. Re: duty free cosmetic shopping

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:21 am, October 07, 2009