We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Booking accommodation

adelaide
8 posts
Save Topic
Booking accommodation

Hi,

Does anyone have any suggestions on where best to book accommodation for the Le Lagon (ie where to get the best price)?

Cheers,

Simon

adelaide
3 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: Booking accommodation

Hi Simon,

You could try contacting Le Lagon directly and comparing their price to those from a Travel Agent or other website.

However, before you book, you might like to have a look at the reviews about the Standard Rooms at Le Lagon on this site.

I think I might be changing our accommodation booking now that I have read them - Damn wish I had read them before!

Cheers,

Pekalany

2. Re: Booking accommodation

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 11:17 pm, September 16, 2009
Get answers to your questions about Port Vila