We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Airfare Samoa

ROCKY MOUNTAINS
1 post
1 review
Save Topic
Airfare Samoa

Does anyone have recomendations on who to book airfare with, and what is the best route? Do most go to New Zealand first? I thought this would be a good getaway gift for my husband and myself. Thanks

Woolgoolga...
Destination Expert
for Apia, Samoa
Level Contributor
4,220 posts
35 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Airfare Samoa

Malo lava JTNAEA. You can either go to NZ or Australia. There are regular flights from both countries. In Australia the flights leave from both Sydney and Brisbane twice a week and in NZ I think they may only go from Auckland. If tinzaroo is reading this she may be able to let you know how often they leave from NZ.

This is the perfect getaway for you and your husband if you're looking to spend the time in paradise. The laid back lifestyle, the incredible beauty of the environment and the friendliest people in the world are really conducive to complete relaxtion.

Have a wonderful time.

Fa soifua

Auckland Central...
Level Contributor
1,129 posts
54 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Airfare Samoa

Malo lava

Check out the website for Air New Zealand and for Polynesian Blue, they should have schedules there so you can see when the flights leave NZ. I think there are flights nearly every day, and most of them leave from Auckland.

I'm with DebDestiny - this is the perfect relaxation isle! See you when you get here ;o)

Fa soifua

Tinz

Auckland Central...
Level Contributor
1,129 posts
54 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Airfare Samoa

I forgot to mention ... there is a direct flight once a week from Los Angeles, maybe check that out if you don't feel like going via NZ or Aussie.

Cheers!

4. Re: Airfare Samoa

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:19 pm, October 17, 2009