We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

We r eloping with Children where should we stay??

1 post
Save Topic
We r eloping with Children where should we stay??

We want to elope to samoa July 2018We will have our own celebrant but want an island style day filled with love, traditions and lays. We will have our 3 children and probably only another 4 adults. We want to stay for about 10 - 14days and want to be thrown into the culture and traditions of samoa. Nice accommodation is needed but also needs to be kid safe and friendly, Closer to a beach the better. How do I know where to start??? Is there such places that will do traditional dancing and ceremonies??? Please help. Thanks

1 reply
Woolgoolga...
Destination Expert
for Apia, Samoa
Level Contributor
4,240 posts
35 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: We r eloping with Children where should we stay??

Hi

Have you been to Samoa before? What sort of budget are you looking for?

Most resorts and fale properties in Samoa cater for weddings and can arrange everything for you including traditional dancers, ceremony etc.

Check out Aga Reef Resort on Lalomanu Beach, Return to Paradise and Saletoga Sands and Spa on the South Coast and Le Vasa Resort on the North Coast of Upolu.

On Savaii, I can recommend Savaii Lagoon Resort, Le Lagoto, The Savaiian Hotel and Vaimoana Seaside Lodge.

All accommodation is situated in villages so you can wander around and talk to the locals and get to know the people and culture that way.

You may find the Samoa Tourism Authority website helpful (samoatravel.com) and also jasons.com/samoa; both sites will give you more info on accommodation and weddings.

Cheers

Deb

Mentioned in this post
Samoa
Samoa
South Pacific
Aga Reef Resort
Aga Reef Resort
237 Reviews
Upolu, Samoa
Lalomanu Beach
Lalomanu Beach
346 Reviews
Upolu, Samoa
Le Vasa Resort
Le Vasa Resort
448 Reviews
Upolu, Samoa
Upolu
Upolu
Samoa
Savaii Lagoon Resort
Savaii Lagoon Resort
582 Reviews
Savai'i, Samoa
Le Lagoto Resort & Spa
Le Lagoto Resort & Spa
442 Reviews
Savai'i, Samoa
The Savaiian Hotel
The Savaiian Hotel
239 Reviews
Savai'i, Samoa
Reply to: We r eloping with Children where should we stay??
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
;