We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

How long is the walk to Jellyfish lake?

Which Koror hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
San Francisco, CA
Level Contributor
135 posts
55 reviews
Save Topic
How long is the walk to Jellyfish lake?

Hello again,

I'm curious as to how long is the walk to the Jellyfish lake and also how is the trail. Is it fairly flat or steep rough?

I am asking because I am currently wearing a orthopedic boot but if it is too steep I will have to probably wear my good sneaker.

Just seeking advice from all the TA experts out there. thanks, we are leaving in one week!!!! woohoo, Palau here we come!

Graz, Austria
Level Contributor
177 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: How long is the walk to Jellyfish lake?

Hi mychinita!

The way to the Jellyfish-lake requires a bit of "hiking" first up and then down - but there are chains on one side to hold on. The way is a bit steep and rocky (and sometimes slippery after a rain) but you can manage with neoprene shoes or Crocs. It takes about 10-15 minutes to walk.

I've been 3 times now to Palau and will go again in October - and the Jellyfish lake is always a highlight (visited it 4 times)! A definitive "MUST-SEE"!

niknak

San Francisco, CA
Level Contributor
135 posts
55 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: How long is the walk to Jellyfish lake?

Thank you very much for your response.

3. Re: How long is the walk to Jellyfish lake?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 3:16 am, February 03, 2015
Get answers to your questions about Koror