We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Bogota Apartment to rent

zurich
2 posts
Save Topic
Bogota Apartment to rent

Hello,

are you looking for an apartment in Bogota?

http://www.portamonedas.ch

pls visite url above and you will find a perfect apartment in a secure zone with 24hrs security service, free Internet access, etc.

Saludos y feliz navidad

peter

Anthony, Florida
1 post
Save Reply
1. Re: Bogota Apartment to rent

Hello,

Our family is planning a vacation to Bogota, and we are looking for an apartment there. Actually, some of us are from Bogota, but we need a secure and affordable place that can accomodate 5 people, tell me about the availability, price, location, and way of payment, please. We are planning to visit Bogota from June 5 to July 5, 2007.

Thank you. Claudia.

middle east
1 post
Save Reply
2. Re: Bogota Apartment to rent

I will be in bogota in April and am interested in your apartment. Ideally, I want interested in location. Can you reply with more descriptions to the location of this apartment address and relative distance from there to the entertainment, shopping, embassy areas?

New Jersey
4 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Bogota Apartment to rent

Hi Peter: My son (10 years old) and I, we will be in Bogota from June

15 until June 30. I had been thinking to rent an apartment for the time we stay in Bogota. Must be in the north, residential clean area.

And most important safe. If you have an apartment for rent, please

let me know. Thank you. (english or spanish)

My e-mail addrees is: infantry1956@hotmail.com

4. Re: Bogota Apartment to rent

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 6:17 pm, August 28, 2009