We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Which hotel would you choose?

Which Bogota hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
New York
Level Contributor
934 posts
178 reviews
Save Topic
Which hotel would you choose?

Hello: My miles card will cover a few nights in a Bogota hotel. They are all comparable, price-wise, but many of the hotels do not have reviews. Here are a few that I am looking at:

Hotel San Francisco

Lancaster House

Excelsior

Dan Carlton

Downtown Bogota

GHL Hotel Belvedere

MS Oceania

Crowne Plaza

We are looking for something basic (clean, hot water) that is close to the "sights" and has an English speaking staff to assist us with day trips and transport. Many thanks in advance!

Boynton beach...
Level Contributor
15 posts
Save Reply
11. Re: Which hotel would you choose?

Where did you book in Villa de Leyva? I am going for a few days , and need a place to stay not too far from the center (walking distance).

Thanks

Boynton beach...
Level Contributor
15 posts
Save Reply
12. Re: Which hotel would you choose?

Did you stay in Villa de Leyva? If so could you reccommend a hotel near the downtown for a few days?

Phoenix, Arizona
Level Contributor
15 posts
178 reviews
Save Reply
13. Re: Which hotel would you choose?

I stayed in Hotel Antonio Narino and I left a review for them. I would stay there again without hesitation.

Lima, Peru
Level Contributor
115 posts
365 reviews
Save Reply
14. Re: Which hotel would you choose?

I was just reading your recommendations but I can't find a Marriott Salitre. Is this the formal name ? it shows me a Marriott Dorado, which I know is by the airport. Can you please help me ?

I have booked the JW Marriott for a 4 night stay, is it to far away from the restaurants ?

Thank you !

15. Re: Which hotel would you choose?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 8:40 pm, June 19, 2013