We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

3 days

Which Bogota hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Buenos Aires
Level Contributor
26 posts
8 reviews
Save Topic
3 days

Any suggestions for 3 days in Bogota. I have a wedding on a Friday night in November. I will be alone and open to any plan.

Thank you

Mene

Orange, Connecticut
Level Contributor
27 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: 3 days

Hello Mene,

Can you get info on Windsor House hotel? I'm traveling in january and do not know where i'm going to stay. I was checking the website for the windsor House hotel, but it does not say much. I will aprreciate it.

Thank you

Buenos Aires
Level Contributor
26 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: 3 days

I will, and let you know

Orange, Connecticut
Level Contributor
27 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: 3 days

Thnak you!!

Bogota
11 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: 3 days

It depends. What're you really looking for? Saturday at morning you can go to Monserrate (it's a good place to take a great view of the city of Bogota and La Sabana), maybe you can take your lunch there (a "tamal con chocolate" is a tipical food); in the afternoon you can go the "La Candelaria" and "El centro" but must to take care of your thing because there're some thieves watching around for "innocent" people.

At night, there're tons of places to go, "El parque de la 93", "La zona T" and "Usaquen" are the most famous, there you will find a lot of discos, lounges, restaurants, etc.

If you have time (5 hours) you can go Sunday's morning to Zipaquira and specifically to "La catedral de sal de Zipaquira", a church built underground using some salt's mines.

I suppose that you will be flying back in afternoon or night so, you must to take some time to make your luggage and go to Airport with enough time (2-3 hours).

Additionally, the Windsor House is a good hotel but definitely not a top place. :-)

Buenos Aires
Level Contributor
26 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: 3 days

muchas gracias Perkeo, te hago caso y te cuento

Orange, Connecticut
Level Contributor
27 posts
1 review
Save Reply
6. Re: 3 days

menesunda,

Are you staying in a hotel in bogota?

because I'm looking for a hotel. I'll be traveling in January 2006. Any suggestions??

Thank you

Bogota
11 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: 3 days

What's your budget?

Best places are: Casa Medina, La Fontana, Casa Dann Carlton, Tequendama (about USD200). There're other places less expensive like: Bogota Royal, Cosmos 100, 101 Park House, Embassy Suites (about USD120).

If you're looking for cheapest places, try with: Doral Plaza, Hotel del Parque, Suite Jones, Lancaster House (about USD80)

I hope that that information be useful for you. :-)

8. Re: 3 days

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post either because the author requested it, or because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum guidelines.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 9:20 pm, December 13, 2005
Buenos Aires
Level Contributor
26 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: 3 days

I am staying in the Saint Simon Hotel. I am paying USD 53 Breakfast included and I am happy with the place. It is located 1 bblock from the T (Bars, restaurantes and clubs) and it is decent clean. Small rooms but with all you can need. Free Internet 24 Hs.