We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Airfare to La Paz

Pennsylvania
Level Contributor
56 posts
19 reviews
Save Topic
Airfare to La Paz

We are thinking of a 2 week trip to Bolivia in July. We will spend about a week in and around La Paz. I have read with interest the posts on whether that is worthwhile, and would like any other feedback.

However, my main question is how do you get there without either spending an arm and a leg or spending 24+ hours between plane and layovers? Alternatively, are there other destinations that are more direct and/or less expensive? We have been to Peru and Ecuador, and though we loved both, we would like to go somewhere else. Thank you!

Cochabamba, Bolivia
Level Contributor
22 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Airfare to La Paz

....how do you get there...

Which airport will you be flying from ?

Edited: 12:27 am, May 11, 2011
Singapore, Singapore
Level Contributor
4,337 posts
97 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Airfare to La Paz

Perhaps you could also check out airfares to places like Argentina or Chile. Maybe its more direct or cheaper. Though I found Bolivia to be cheaper than Peru. Peru to be cheaper than Argentina, and Argentina to be cheaper than Chile.

3. Re: Airfare to La Paz

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 7:15 pm, October 01, 2012