We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Can I fly from La Paz to Unuyi

Sydney
Level Contributor
117 posts
17 reviews
Save Topic
Can I fly from La Paz to Unuyi

Hi

Does anyone know if you can fly from La Paz to Unuyi so that we can begin our tour there. After spending around 3 weeks in Peru, I think we are going to be a bit 'bussed' out and the thought of another very long bus/train trip is not very appealing. If not Unuyi, perhaps we could fly into somewhere else close by.

Thanks

Mentioned in this post
La Paz
La Paz
La Paz Department, Bolivia
Peru
Peru
South America
Copenhagen
Level Contributor
7 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Can I fly from La Paz to Unuyi

Hi,

For the moment there are only two options, bus or train. TAM uses to have flights but they don't anymore.

The bus is 12-14 hours, relatively comfortable (for bolivian standards) and go in the evening.

The train leaves from Oruro (3 h from La Paz) 4 times a week.

Hope this helps, Peter

Mentioned in this post
La Paz
La Paz
La Paz Department, Bolivia
La Paz
11 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Can I fly from La Paz to Unuyi

No. There´s a great train.

3. Re: Can I fly from La Paz to Unuyi

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:16 am, November 23, 2010