We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

A month in Bolivia, what to do.

Leicester, United...
5 posts
Save Topic
A month in Bolivia, what to do.

Hi guys/girls

I am desperately trying to plan my month of June travelling and after much deliberation I have settled on Bolivia. It will just be me and one friend, with a month to spare before heading to USA for July. Our main aims is too get some culture, meet some new people and see some great wildlife and landscapes. Could any vets offer up ideas of places to visit, with the aim of starting and ending in La Paz as thats where our flights will be from.

Cheers,

Maxim

London
Level Contributor
2,866 posts
284 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: A month in Bolivia, what to do.

There is so much to see and do in. Bolivia that it is difficult to choose. We spent six weeks there last year and I know we missed a lot ( a good reason to go back!). Full details and photos of our time there are on our blog

…travelpod.com/travel-blog/…tpod.html

Bolivia starts at entry #22. Salar de Uyuni, Lake Titicaca and Madidi NP would be must dos for me. La Paz is a fascinating city and is really the hub for getting elsewhere in the country. Sucre is great for culture food and architecture. Wasn't too keen on Santa Cruz or Trinidad ( although the Jesuit Missions circuit is accessed from there.

Happy to answer any question you may have

2. Re: A month in Bolivia, what to do.

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:21 am, January 10, 2015