We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Travel buddies!

South America
2 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Travel buddies!

Hi there,

My girlfriend and I just arrived in Bolivia today via the boarder crossing with Argentina via Pocitos / Yacuiba and are heading for Potosi, Sucre and down to Uyuni over the nest 10 days ish! If there was anyone else looking to do any of these journeys and fancied tagging along with a couple of Brits then give us a shout!

Ally and Alice

Florianópolis
Level Contributor
72 posts
248 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Travel buddies!

After leave Cusco on april 28th (tuesday) I will be travelling solo to Puno, Copacabana, La Paz and Snta Cruz for a week or so.

If somebody be in one of those places by that time or are thinking about doing something like this and are also searching for a travel mate, please let me know.

2. Re: Travel buddies!

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:25 am, October 15, 2009