We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Honeymoon in Urugauy

Burlington, New...
1 post
Save Topic
Honeymoon in Urugauy

My fiance and I are in the beginning stages of planning our October 2014 honeymoon. I am half Uruguayan but have never had a chance to visit. I am really interested in going there for our honeymoon but my fiance wants a "sandals" all inclusive type of experience. Are there any all inclusive resorts in Urugauy so we will both be happy? Any information/ideas are encouraged and greatly appreciated. Thanks !!

Montevideo, Uruguay
Level Contributor
114 posts
60 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Honeymoon in Urugauy

Not that I know of, it is a different kind of honeymoon than Sandals. It is not a beach location in october, only end of dec to mid march. Unless you have a taste for something really different that does not involve summer, I would find a caribbean Sandals resort more suited for a honeymoon. Not only the setting, but also....I am not sure what you would exactly do in Uruguay in october, really.

Manchester, United...
12 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Honeymoon in Urugauy

I'd like to know if anyone can advise me on the best areas to visit in Uruguay, I think this will be my next adventure!

Montevideo, Uruguay
Destination Expert
for Uruguay, Montevideo
Level Contributor
1,236 posts
55 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Honeymoon in Urugauy

How many days has for visit Uruguay? Punta del Este, Colonia, Cabo Polonio and Montevideo are the areas that I recommend you to knowing in summer.

Montevideo, Uruguay
Level Contributor
56 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Honeymoon in Urugauy

There are couple of all inclusive resorts in Uruguay, Arapey Thermal Resort & Spa, Chihuahua in Punta del Este and I heard of one in Colonia

Cabarete, Dominican...
Destination Expert
for Cabarete
Level Contributor
40,258 posts
242 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Honeymoon in Urugauy

There is a Four Seasons in Colonia (Carmelo) but it is not all-inclusive. I would check with them for a honeymoon. I met a couple from the US in my flight that were coming for their honeymoon to that Four Seasons.

Silvia

Edited: 11:46 pm, October 09, 2013
6. Re: Honeymoon in Urugauy

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:17 am, October 11, 2014