We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

how to get from dubai airport to abu dhabi cheaply????

Which Abu Dhabi hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
London
Level Contributor
96 posts
11 reviews
Save Topic
how to get from dubai airport to abu dhabi cheaply????

we fly into dubai airport but our hotel is in abu dhabi - we have been trying to contact the hotel to book a transfer but have had no reply so i was wondering if anyone can help us...

how can we get from dubai airport to abu dhabie without paying 60 pounds!! we are backpackers with little money so cheap options such as coaches or busses would be great!

thanks!!

Wales
Level Contributor
1 post
19 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: how to get from dubai airport to abu dhabi cheaply????

Yes there are buses that go from Dubai airport to Abu Dhabi very cheap.When you arrive in Abu Dhabi bus station taxi's are also very cheap and availble.

Abu Dhabi
Level Contributor
66 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: how to get from dubai airport to abu dhabi cheaply????

What airline are you flying with? Some have free buses to Abu Dhabi.

Abu Dhabi
2 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: how to get from dubai airport to abu dhabi cheaply????

Hello Gemclover,

Did you managed to find a bus at Dubai Airport that takes you to Abu Dhabi?

Regards,

Canberra Australia
Level Contributor
17 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: how to get from dubai airport to abu dhabi cheaply????

Hi

I am going from AbuDhabi airport to a hotel in Dubai. I am flying Ethiad. Does anyone if there is a bus shuttle? How much? and How long does it take?

Does Ethiad provide a free bus service to Dubai?

Cheers

Abu Dhabi
2 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: how to get from dubai airport to abu dhabi cheaply????

Hello Egyptian,

I have heard that such a courtesy transfer is available. The best way to find out would be to contact Etihad or your local travel agent.

Regds

Canberra Australia
Level Contributor
17 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: how to get from dubai airport to abu dhabi cheaply????

Thanks netizen123.

Cheers

Abu Dhabi, United...
Level Contributor
4,012 posts
210 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: how to get from dubai airport to abu dhabi cheaply????

Information from the Etihad website on this subject:

"Coral Economy Guests travelling to or from the UAE have one more way to experience Etihad’s unique hospitality: our complimentary luxury coach service between Abu Dhabi International Airport and our offices in Dubai, Al Ain and Sharjah.

Should you wish to use this service, please make a request when you book your flight. "

Diamond (First) and Pearl (Business) class passengers get free limousine transfer to anywhere within the UAE. Pick up your voucher at the counter just after baggage claim at Abu Dhabi airport.

Canberra Australia
Level Contributor
17 posts
Save Reply
8. Re: how to get from dubai airport to abu dhabi cheaply????

Thanks ilovemiddleeast. That is great news! I have already booked my airfare so will ask the agent to request the coach transfer. I will have two nights in Dubai, any suggestions for accomodation there?

Have you climbed Mt Sinai? I hear there are 4000 steps at the summit! I also hear that camels can take you up. Do you know if the camels can go all the way to the top?

Cheers

Hyderabad
1 post
Save Reply
9. Re: how to get from dubai airport to abu dhabi cheaply????

I am flying by Emirates to Dubai and would like to travel to Abu dhabi at aroun 1pm

email to me on ratti.kotwal@gamil.com

Swansea, United...
Destination Expert
for Sharm El Sheikh
Level Contributor
9,975 posts
50 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: how to get from dubai airport to abu dhabi cheaply????

Hi EgyptianPrincess_8

Mount Sinai is in Egypt try the Sharm El Sheikh forum, for info, the steps are not steps as such, but that is the hard way up, which generally is the way people come down, they go up the 'easy' way. There is a pathway up, yes you can ride camels, but not right up to the top, the last part you have to climb and that is approx 350 'steps'

It is a hard climb, but well worth it

Regards

barbarah