We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Recommendations for "best "Club Lounge" in Abu Dhabi

Manchester, United...
Level Contributor
64 posts
91 reviews
Save Topic
Recommendations for "best "Club Lounge" in Abu Dhabi

Hi guys, hoping to stay for a few days in October. Loved our Club lounge experience in Dubai (Radisson Blu) so thinking of staying in a hotel which offers similar in Abu Dhabi.

Any recommendations as to which hotel really hits the spot with their club lounge facilities in Abu Dhabi?

Many thanks

Newcastle
Level Contributor
70 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Recommendations for "best "Club Lounge" in Abu Dhabi

I would also be interested in people's answers to this question.

TIA

Manchester, United...
Level Contributor
91 posts
38 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Recommendations for "best "Club Lounge" in Abu Dhabi

Great club lounge at The Fairmont - may not be the largest but the staff were fantastic. Food & drinks were great too.

Dubai
Level Contributor
163 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Recommendations for "best "Club Lounge" in Abu Dhabi

best club lounge i think is at Jumeirah Etihad Towers, fantastic food, great choice of drinks, inc champagne for 2 hours at night, and a wonderful hotel as well. Highly recommended

Abu Dhabi, United...
Level Contributor
3 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Recommendations for "best "Club Lounge" in Abu Dhabi

I would also like to recommend the Jumeirah Etihad Towers club lounge, but if you are looking at a cheaper option you can try Traders, great hotel and facilities plus a brilliant lounge with beautiful view

5. Re: Recommendations for "best "Club Lounge" in Abu Dhabi

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:15 am, July 19, 2015