We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Best Shawarma in Abu Dhabi?

Los Angeles...
Level Contributor
59 posts
16 reviews
Save Topic
Best Shawarma in Abu Dhabi?

Which restaurant(s) or hole in the wall do you consider to have the best Shawarma in Abu Dhabi?

My wife and I will be there this weekend and would love to try what you guys consider hands down the best Shawarma in town.

London, United...
Level Contributor
792 posts
31 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Best Shawarma in Abu Dhabi?

The "seven-star" shawarma sprinkled with gold dust and wrapped in gold foil available at the Emirates Palace

Level Contributor
123 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Best Shawarma in Abu Dhabi?

my kind of question. kind of got a craving for one now!

Abu Dhabi, United...
Level Contributor
102 posts
31 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Best Shawarma in Abu Dhabi?

If you are looking for the best sharwarma then don't look in hotels, look to where all the locals and Long time resident go to, there are several famous ones that have been around for years here they are in order: Muhalum Hassan near Medinat Zayed Souq, Shatar Hassan on the same road but a little further down, Al Maroush, and Labanese Flower Restaurant, these are our family favorites! They also have falafel sandwiches and you can - few DHS worth - for three DHS you get around 12 pieces with some tahini in a small container, you can also buy a plates of chips for 10DHS with tahini underneath-very tasty. They have mixed platters of various sizes, I recommend you try these, they are delicious and come with pita bread, hummus etc. .

Nice to take on a picnic somewhere, on the go on a long trip in car or even just to set at home!

Edited: 10:38 am, June 07, 2014
4. Re: Best Shawarma in Abu Dhabi?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:16 am, June 09, 2015
Still have questions?
Post your own question so other travelers can help.
Ask a question