We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Bus from Abu Dhabi to Dubai

Which Abu Dhabi hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Glasgow
Level Contributor
694 posts
49 reviews
Save Topic
Bus from Abu Dhabi to Dubai

Just called emirates to book the "free" shuttle service they offer however as my flight out of Dubai is on the 10th may & I want to use the service to get from AD to Dub on the 5th they cannot offer me the service as it's not 24 hours before my flight?!

Anyway, looking for an alternative now. Could someone please be kind enough to tell me where to get the bus from or even a link for a company they have used? There are quite a few online & unsure which one others use most.

Thanks so much in advance

Glasgow
Level Contributor
694 posts
49 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Bus from Abu Dhabi to Dubai

I meant to add I have read from the forums about the emirates express however having trouble getting a timetable as the stops listed aren't mentioned in the posts by previous travellers?

We are staying at the Sofitel Corniche, which would be the best stop for us?

Edited: 2:02 pm, April 21, 2014
Abu Dhabi, United...
Destination Expert
for Abu Dhabi
Level Contributor
1,117 posts
34 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Bus from Abu Dhabi to Dubai

Abu Dhabi to Dubai bus service is available every 30 minutes from the Central Bus Terminal, which is around 5 km from your Hotel. The ride will take approximately 2 hrs.

Take a metered silver taxi from your Hotel to the bus terminal, it will cost you approximately Dhs.15, and then take Dubai bus, it will cost you Dhs. 25.

A metered taxi ride from your Hotel to Dubai will cost you around Dhs. 280 to 300, depend upon your location in Dubai.

Edited: 4:23 am, April 22, 2014
Glasgow
Level Contributor
694 posts
49 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Bus from Abu Dhabi to Dubai

Thanks so much JeyaB, that's excellent.

4. Re: Bus from Abu Dhabi to Dubai

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:16 am, April 24, 2015