We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

ferrari world to burj khalifa/dubai mall!!

Navi Mumbai, India
Level Contributor
15 posts
4 reviews
ferrari world to burj khalifa/dubai mall!!

I need to go from ferrari world to dubai mall at around 6 pm on 31st dec 2013. how much will a taxi cost? are there any other means of transportation available? thanks!

Dubai, United Arab...
Level Contributor
22 posts
1 review
1. Re: ferrari world to burj khalifa/dubai mall!!

No Public Transport is available from Ferrari to Dubai Mall. If you take a cab it would cost around AED 300 or so I guess.

Abu Dhabi, United...
Destination Expert
for Abu Dhabi
Level Contributor
1,214 posts
35 reviews
2. Re: ferrari world to burj khalifa/dubai mall!!

Taxi fare is depend upon where you want to go, it may vary from Dhs. 270 to 350.

Alternatively, you can come to Abu Dhabi Central Bus Station by Taxi, or bus and get a bus to Dubai.

FerrariWorld to Abu Dhabi bus frequency is very less, around 45 min to 1 hr for each bus.

Dubai, United Arab...
Level Contributor
15 posts
37 reviews
3. Re: ferrari world to burj khalifa/dubai mall!!

I agree with the others. It might cost you around 300 AED. Please bear in mind that on the 31st the roads might be heavily congested. Traffic during NYE is crazy in Dubai and it can even take 3-4 hours for what might usually take 20 minutes.

Dubai, United Arab...
Destination Expert
for Dubai
Level Contributor
9,175 posts
9 reviews
4. Re: ferrari world to burj khalifa/dubai mall!!

You will find it very hard to get into Dubai Mall on 31 Dec after 6 pm. Your plan is not good. You may end up on the Sheikh Zayed Road all night.

5. Re: ferrari world to burj khalifa/dubai mall!!

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:16 am, December 27, 2014