We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Grand Prix questions.

Which Abu Dhabi hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
San Francisco...
Level Contributor
629 posts
15 reviews
Save Topic
Grand Prix questions.

IS the Grand Prix a must see? Never been to a Grand Prix, have a two day stopover in Abu Dhabi and debating if we should buy tickets.

Any feedback on the event will be appreciated.

Thanks.

Wales, United...
Destination Expert
for Fuerteventura, Istria
Level Contributor
11,024 posts
77 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Grand Prix questions.

Really depends on personal taste and your budget.

Personally, I would try to visit if you can. Will definitely be an experience.

Warrington
Level Contributor
31 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Grand Prix questions.

It would seem a shame to be there and not experience it.

We had a tour when we were there in Sept. We were really impressed, it's a stunning circuit with great views of the track. We'd love to go back for the Grand Prix at some point

It's obviously your choice but I'd suggest 'Go for it!' Don't think you'll be disappointed

Wales, United...
Destination Expert
for Fuerteventura, Istria
Level Contributor
11,024 posts
77 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Grand Prix questions.

I agree with Ian. We enjoyed the tour as well (see trip report below) but it would be nice to return to see the Grand Prix:-

tripadvisor.co.uk/ShowTopic-g294013-i3754-k5…

birmingham
1 post
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: Grand Prix questions.

If you are seriously considering it I have a spare 2day race ticket (sat + sun) for Abu Dhabi Hill. Was orginally for a friend who cannot get holidays from work. Willing to let go cheap

5. Re: Grand Prix questions.

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 8:35 am, November 05, 2013
Abu Dhabi, United...
Level Contributor
541 posts
89 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Grand Prix questions.

If you are here and you can get tickets, then I would say to go. The whole experience is great. The track really is a good one and there are usually some thrills and spills. Also, the evening concerts are pretty good too and these are included in the cost of multi day tickets.

http://www.formula1.com/tickets_and_travel/

Wirral, United...
Level Contributor
124 posts
34 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Grand Prix questions.

Does anyone know what the race times are? And also what time the after race concerts start?

Thanks so much

Newbury, United...
Level Contributor
8 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Grand Prix questions.

Here is the timetable for the weekend - formula1.com/races/…event_timetable.html

Would have thought the concerts would start around 8pm

Wirral, United...
Level Contributor
124 posts
34 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Grand Prix questions.

Thank you Rich most helpful.

You would think that by buying my 3 day grandstand tickets direct from yas that a timetable would be included?

Thanks again.

netherlands
Level Contributor
215 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Grand Prix questions.

We had the same issue Hyacinth. I think that the information booklets were somehow missing from the ticket package. Lucky that the times are available on the internet at least!