We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Travel to Abu Dhabi

Atlanta, Georgia
1 post
Save Topic
Travel to Abu Dhabi

I will be arriving in Dubai around 8:40pm from USA...how to I get to AD this late at night and the average cost

Mentioned in this post
Dubai
Dubai
Emirate of Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Batumi, Georgia
Level Contributor
965 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Travel to Abu Dhabi

The last time I traveled from Dubai Airport to AD I used a taxi and it cost me GEL 250 (about$68). 8:40pm in Dubai is not considered late, and you should get to AD at about 11pm (also not considered late.

C_B in Tbilisi, Georgia

Mentioned in this post
Dubai
Dubai
Emirate of Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Tbilisi
Tbilisi
Georgia
Abu Dhabi, United...
Level Contributor
664 posts
39 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Travel to Abu Dhabi

Totally agree with C_B it is not considered late. UAE does not shut down when it gets dark. Many shops are still open at 11 pm and restaurants/bars/clubs getting going. Many places do not open before 10:00 am by contrast.

Edited: 12:03 pm, September 10, 2013
3. Re: Travel to Abu Dhabi

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:17 am, September 12, 2014