We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

2 bedroom apartment recommendations

Which Abu Dhabi hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
London, England
Level Contributor
395 posts
17 reviews
Save Topic
2 bedroom apartment recommendations

I am looking for a 2 bedroom apartment in Dubai for my wife, 2 year old and I. Ideally with acess to a swimming pool.

My wife and I have stayed at Beach Rotana Hotel a number of times, but I can't manage to get the Rotana website to show me apartments rather than hotel rooms. Anyone know of a UK based agent that may have their apartments

I have found the following which is priced per person including Etihad flights from LHR and 6 nights in the apartment in September 2013

Jumeirah Etihad Towers Residences - £843.

Can anyone recommend anything that would represent better value?

Thanks

Dubai
Level Contributor
2,324 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: 2 bedroom apartment recommendations

Do you want Dubai or Abu Dhabi

London, England
Level Contributor
395 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: 2 bedroom apartment recommendations

Sorry. Abu Dhabi. I have posted similar on Dubai Forum, but Jumeirah Etihad Towers looks better value than the options on Dubai beaches. Just wondered if there were any other Abu Dhabi options with 2 bed apartments.

Thanks

Abu Dhabi, United...
Level Contributor
1 post
52 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: 2 bedroom apartment recommendations

Dear Rick, Kindly contact res.beach@rotana.com or call +971 2 6979000 for information regarding 2 bedroom apartments in Abu Dhabi at the Apartments @ Beach Rotana Abu Dhabi.

Abu Dhabi, United...
Level Contributor
664 posts
40 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: 2 bedroom apartment recommendations

There are lots of hotel apartments in Abu Dhabi. If you use booking.com you can search what you are looking for (2 bedrooms) by date and then filter the results to only show apartments. A general search (without dates) for 2-bedroomed apartments comes up with 36 properties.

5. Re: 2 bedroom apartment recommendations

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:15 am, June 15, 2014