We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Yas Waterworld

Which Abu Dhabi hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Aberdeen, United...
Level Contributor
998 posts
134 reviews
Save Topic
Yas Waterworld

I notice that this attraction is now open and we are considering Taking our daughter to Abu Dhabi in October. We are considering the Yas Rotana Hotel.

How family friendly is this hotel?

Is it close to Yas Waterworld? I notice the ticket price is 225AED per person. Do any of the hotels do a discounted price of have unlimited access to the park ( similar to Jumeriah hotels and wild wadi)

Many thanks

Abu Dhabi
Level Contributor
28 posts
40 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Yas Waterworld

I think it is a family friendly hotel, it is within a group of 6 or 7 hotels grouped together in one area of the Yas Island.

The Yas Water World is close to the hotel, but not walking distance close, you would need something like a shuttle service or something, you can contact your hotel and ask them if this is available or not.

I think the Yas Viceroy Hotel has this package but it is quite a pricey hotel. Rotana is a cheaper option. Usually all the hotels in Yas have promotions whenever there are events or concerts happening. Maybe you can check with them if they have a package for Yas Water World as well.

uk
Level Contributor
62 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Yas Waterworld

Hi send you PM check that

Frankfurt, Germany
Level Contributor
955 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: Yas Waterworld

Old topic ... but I don't want to open a new thread for my short question ...

Does anybody know if all slides of the "adrenaline rush" and "exciting adventure" category can be used alone? I'd expect that some of the slides require a passenger load of two or more ...

4. Re: Yas Waterworld

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:19 am, November 17, 2014