We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Are 4 full days enough in Abu Dhabi

cheshire
Level Contributor
215 posts
131 reviews
Save Topic
Are 4 full days enough in Abu Dhabi

Thinking of taking my husband for a short break somewhere hot in January for his birthday and am looking at Abu Dhabi.

I am thinking of going for 5 nights, four full days. It would be nice to rest and relax (looking at the Fairmont) but also perhaps do a day or two seeing the city. Are four full days enough or would longer be too much?

Batumi, Georgia
Level Contributor
965 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Are 4 full days enough in Abu Dhabi

Four days in Abu Dhabi is quite sufficient to see the city. However you say you are looking for somewhere hot. Abu Dhabi in January is not considered hot with daytime temps ranging from 14C to about 24C (and lower at night).

However, coming from Cheshire in the winter these temps may feel quite warm..!!

C_B in Abu Dhabi

Mentioned in this post
Cheshire
Cheshire
England, UK
chennai
Level Contributor
42 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Are 4 full days enough in Abu Dhabi

HI , i am planning a holiday to abu dhabi in january 2013 with my husband for the first time. all your guidance and suggestions are needed. will highly appreciate.

pl help me plan my trip..

Oslo, Norway
Level Contributor
52 posts
57 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Are 4 full days enough in Abu Dhabi

yuppp 4 full days are sufficient to visit abu dhabi, but if you pan to visit dubai too then you might need a week to visit both the cities.

4. Re: Are 4 full days enough in Abu Dhabi

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 11:15 pm, December 16, 2013