We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Abu Dhabi Terminal 3 lounges

Which Abu Dhabi hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Manchester, United...
1 post
Save Topic
Abu Dhabi Terminal 3 lounges

I was just hoping to pick a few brains about the airport facilities, specifically the lounges at terminal 3.

I had a look at the arport website and terminal 3 appears to be excusively ethiad, which is who I am flying with in 4 weeks. I am an economy passenger, but I have over a 7 hour transit in between two 7 hour flights and I am therefore quite desperate to have somewhere comfortably to spend my time.

Are there any options open to me, as the two lounges appear to be first class only? I do not mind paying for additional comfort.

Any help would be gratefully received?

Clare

Abu Dhabi, United...
Destination Expert
for Abu Dhabi
Level Contributor
1,117 posts
34 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: Abu Dhabi Terminal 3 lounges

I have only seen the Left Luggage service at Terminal 1, not Terminal 3.

You can enquire about this facility from this telephone number +9712-5757500

charges are as per the attachment.

abudhabiairport.ae/english/media/airport-ser…

London
Level Contributor
81 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
12. Re: Abu Dhabi Terminal 3 lounges

We are arriving at Abu Dhabi Terminal 3 but as we are flying economy cannot use the lounges there, Can anyone tell me if you have to check in and out again to use the lounges in Terminal 1. We will be there for 3 hours would this be worth the bother.

13. Re: Abu Dhabi Terminal 3 lounges

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:16 am, August 27, 2015